The 6 P's
May 27, 2019 9:55 AM
- Purity: means, awareness of your inner-self, The Absolute, The Spirit, The Soul
- Practice: means, practicing the material and spiritual techniques, sincerely and correctly.
- Perseverance: means, keep on practicing till the goal is reached, in spite of adverse circumstances.
- Persistence: means, never admit defeat, keep on practicing, and never give up half-way
- Patience: means, never admit defeat, keep on practicing, and never give up half-way.
- Positive Attitude: means don't have a negative or retrogressing or negatively critical attitude or state difficult circumstances.
-by Paramahansa Atmananda Ji